PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, though who nibud what now to make!!!!! A wild pain as in the first...

Natalia
10.05.2004, 14:53
Tell or Say, though who nibud what now to make!!!!! The wild pain as in the first days monthly (yesterday - today monthly should be, but I hope, what is pregnant), smears brown vydelenijam the third day, what is it? threat "to throw off"?

Ryazanov And.
11.05.2004, 19:18
Natalia, I understand your excitement, but even if pregnancy is and at you the abortion in days monthly begins, to you nothing needs to be undertaken. If such occurs or happens, the germ means is defective. Accept Analginum. And for successful subsequent conception I advise to accept vitamins under such scheme or plan: with 5 for 15 day - vit. 1 (1. 3 times in d.), Acidum folicum (1 3 times), with 16 for 28 day - vitamin E 200 400 units in day, vitamin C. Success!

Natalia
11.05.2004, 21:27
The periods hurts, I here think, to call fast or not? In general, brown botched work, is norm or rate or exception what? About pregnancy, I not somnvajus, believe. Well myself I know, as conception made in the first days of an ovulation.
zy. I wish to save this pregnancy.

Ryazanov And.
13.05.2004, 08:01
Your business. Keep a confinement to bed and drink vitamin E on 200 units 3 times a day.

Natalia
14.05.2004, 13:02
Thanks, for advice or councils. Today to me it is not as an example better. Nothing hurts. t.. 37, 2, after holidays necessarily on reception, and today - in a drugstore.:-)

Ryazanov And.
15.05.2004, 13:37
My advice or council: buy or purchase at the same time the test for definition of pregnancy. If you are really pregnant - any Analginum, only No-shpa (1. 3 times a day).