PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please prompt, to me have made the analysis of a blood on a chlamydia and it was found out, ch...

Irina
15.05.2004, 08:40
Please prompt, to me have made the analysis of a blood on a chlamydia and it was found out, that I am not ill or sick with them, and I am the carrier or bearer. Earlier not for one infection it was not treated. Except for that leucocytes up to 50, not completed fogonitoz the mixed bacillary flora, yeast is not present. To me have appointed or nominated course of treatment: tsikloferon 5 in. On 0, 2 in m, a doxycycline 1 kap. 2 times of 10 days, Metronidazolum 2 t 3 times 5 dn., vitamin E 1 kap. 2 r. 1 dn., Nistatinum 500 4 r. 10 dn., hilak-forte, De-nol, Furazolidonum and local procedures. How much or As far as I know tsikloferon a strong preparation and after it or him in case of other diseases (n-r a flu) stronger antibiotic (if it is an antibiotic) already is required. Whether prompt pozhalujta so it, and can be to me if I never and in case of other illnesses or diseases did not accept seryoznye courses of preparations (except for grasses) more sparing scheme or plan is necessary?

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.05.2004, 13:20
I cannot appoint or nominate treatment not seeing the patient, but the scheme or plan appointed or nominated to you more than is not clear for menja-at a carriage without displays of disease immune preparations (tsikloferon, imunofan and tp) are appointed or nominated only. I would recommend to reconsider the scheme or plan.