PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 2 years ago there was an abortion on term of 5 6 weeks. My diagnosis en...

Aleka
12.05.2004, 17:32
Hello! 2 years ago there was an abortion on term of 5 6 weeks. My diagnosis an endometriosis, pipes are passed or taken place;passable. Have made a laparoscopy, has passed or has taken place a course buserelinom. To me of 29 years, hormones in norm or rate, at the husband (32) a teratozoospermia (46 instead of put 50). Now we prepare from next month for an insemination. What scheme or plan of stimulation, in your opinion, for me is most effective: klostilbegit with menogonon or puregon?

Kirsanov A.A.
15.05.2004, 12:15
If the reason of sterility or barrenness was only in endomterioze after carrying out of treatment you have a chance of offensive or approach of pregnancy natural by. If within 6 8 months pregnancy will not come or step, there is a sense to discuss a question about provedeniee EKO. To discuss results spermogramy it is possible only having all data of this research. If at concentration 46 million all other parameters in norm or rate, such semen fertilna. And the insemination at an endometriosis at all does not raise or increase chances of offensive or approach of pregnancy.
www. mcrm. ru