PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! For last month have appeared daily white vydeleni...

Oksana
10.05.2004, 12:17
Hello the Doctor! For last month have appeared daily white allocation what was not so often (only for nesk earlier. Days up to monthly). Esteemed, it is what is it similar to a colpitis. Whether on up to necessarily to hand over analyses? And, if it is a colpitis what stage, it can is possible to cure most, without visiting our "veterinarians", having talked with you?
And more, whether these or it can be connected allocation with pains which have started to appear in March 2003, but there was once a month - two months... And before monthly, 3 evenings were previous on end, and there was not strong pain in the field of an ovary. The pain accrueing or increasing, a bottom of a stomach or belly as if vzdkvaetsja, and then kolnyot - also abates or remits... So hour 2 3, also vanishes, when again kolnyot.

Yes, still the doctor diagnosed - erosion shejki uteruses. Whether these or it can be connected allocation with erosion? Prompt, as well as than it or her to treat? Whether it is obligatory to be surveyed again, that is whether there are various stages of erosion
Has told or said, that we shall not cauterize.
Very much I ask to help or assist, t. To. Address to our doctors I can not. In advance thanks! I shall answer all your additional questions.

P. S.: I accept logest since July, 2003.

Malanova T.B.
13.05.2004, 11:45
"Thanks" for the characteristic of doctors. The selftreatment is inadmissible, in absentia I do not fly or treat.

Oksana
15.05.2004, 12:08
You have not correctly understood me, I apologize certainly, but it was a question not of all doctors, and about what are in our city. Excuse, I am not guilty, that there is no normally an expert who not only would know the business, but also concerned, as to the person.

Thanks that questions have answered.