PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Now at me the second cycle of stimulation of an ovulation by means of klos...

Svetlana
13.05.2004, 19:54
Hello! Now at me the second cycle of stimulation of an ovulation by means of klostilbegita, a nyxis of Pregnylum on 10 j day and djufastona with 14 for 25 day of a cycle. In this cycle the doctor has replaced djufaston on utrozhestan, t. To. Suspects, that at me there passes or there takes place a late ovulation (19 j day), and djufaston condenses a cervical liquid that does or makes its or her impassable for spermatozoons. Whether tell or say similar an effect can and utrozhestan to have?

Kamenetskij B.A.
15.05.2004, 09:13
Utrozhestan and djufaston-preparations of the unidirectional action, therefore (including that about which you speak) between these preparations is not present a special difference. As if to purpose or appointment of preparations of it or this of some one of the basic demands is their purpose or appointment after the come to pass ovulation, otherwise they can lead to its or her absence. Conducting such therapy assumes the ultrasonic control over an ovulation.