PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I already addressed to you in occasion of definition of term be...

Olga
13.05.2004, 16:07
Hello, the doctor! I already addressed to you in occasion of definition of a duration of gestation. posednie monthly were on November, 17 21th. In the beginning of January I was on reception at the gynecologist who has confirmed my pregnancy. In a kind of that I during half a year prepared for it or this, I have not been surprised, but only only was delighted. Some months prior to planned pregnancy has handed over demanded vrachem analyses, in current 3 h months before conception has passed or has taken place vitamin therapy. And now all my problem that to me was necessary to leave quickly on training abroad which to be prolonged up to the middle of April. It is natural, that I do not cost or stand on the account in ZHK and I am not observed by the gynecologist. At me such question as to external attributes I can define or determine, that I'm fine and whether dangerously to me in we wash position to remain here. I very much experience, because it is my first pregnancy and would be desirable, that she has ended safely. In advance I thank.

Oshchepkova S.R.
14.05.2004, 15:28
Should not be: krovjanistyh vydeleny from sexual ways, pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and in the field of a loin, a nausea after 12 - 14 weeks. The flu, contacts with ill or sick a rubella (avoid dialogue with small children, t are not desirable. To. They often are ill or sick with different children's virus infections), communicate with cats (toxoplasmosis) less. Should be: body height of a uterus - augmentation of a stomach or belly to 20 he should be up to standard of a belly-button, shevelenie a fetus in 18 - 20 weeks, allocation of a colostrum from a pier. Glands in 18 - 20 weeks, augmentation of a breast... Continue to accept vitamins, walk more, especially peredsnom, an alternating douche on collar area. Health to you.

The anonym
14.05.2004, 23:20
Thanks big for exhaustive information. Apparently my pregnancy proceeds well. Whether it is normal, what already now my stomach or belly has increased (I feel, what the clothes become close)? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
15.05.2004, 09:03
Normally, t. To. There is a shift vnutr. Organs from - for body height of a uterus and as more often on early terms there is a change in job of an intestine and he "is inflated" or fanned".