PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a question. My wife is pregnant also to her already it is time to get registered in...

Alexander
15.05.2004, 01:01
I have a question. My wife is pregnant also to her already it is time to get registered in female consultation. We live in Moscow suburbs. On its or her residence wish to put at once in hospital on inspection. Lying in hospital in polate on eight person, where women with different problems (abortions and other female problems) - test not for my beauty lay. Last time it has badly terminated. She very impressionable. Whether probably to be registered in female consultation in Moscow and to pass or take place inspection in more sparing conditions? Thanks.

Lora
15.05.2004, 08:21
You can be registered or in a place of a registration of future mother, or in a place of a registration of the father. In other cases can conclude the contract on conducting pregnancy with that medical institution which will arrange you. There is it on the average from 700 $ depending on term. But if you had problems, stationary observation - immediately to the doctor is required!!! The main thing - the child and its or his life, instead of convenience in my opinion.