PDA

Просмотр полной версии : A year with the spouse is not protected. I from first marriage have a child...

lesja
09.05.2004, 04:23
A year with the spouse is not protected. I from first marriage have a child. While to conceive it is impossible, early to panic or not?

Tanja
12.05.2004, 18:31
lesja, at me too most, only the floor of year is impossible, and 1 mu to the child of 8 years. I nachalnitsa has calmed me, has told or said, that at them with the husband the second child of 8 months did not turn out, and now 2 beauties of a daughter, already school have finished. All at you will turn out. Only it is necessary to make secure in occasion of analyses, etc. something Can with hormones, and the husband to check up. At me too the second spouse, he has made spermogrammu and at it or him that's all right. At me too like anything, the only thing can with an ovulation small problemmy. I while have decided to wait and to not twitch, at me is still hollow year in a stock is, and there we shall look or see, Success!

Julia
14.05.2004, 07:46
I married too second time, to the senior son already almost 12 years. And so we with the husband 2 years "tried" has not become pregnant yet. And with health of problems was not at both. In two months we wait for the kid. Such feeling, that all happens when from above it will be necessary to someone. Try to not be nervous and patiently to wait. All will be good.

child
15.05.2004, 03:22
Good afternoon. I in January had an abortion, cleaning was not all has passed or has taken place by means of medicines. 2 weeks ago I was at genekologa was checked up have told or said it's OK. I have taken an interest about that when I can become pregnant again? (3 months I accept marvelon) She has responded that you since April stop to drink marvelon and begin rabotat %