PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, thanks for your answers. I already asked to you a question yesterday...

Beta
12.05.2004, 00:07
The dear doctor, thanks for your answers. I already asked to you a question yesterday, however I shall dare to copy its or his maintenance or contents therefore I wished to specify koe-what moments.
Good afternoon, the Situation following: 18 days ago the abortion on honey has been made. pokazaniijam on term of 17 weeks (iskustvennye labors). For the third day under the reference of the doctor I have started to accept Novinet. For the seventh day of reception Novineta there was a sexual certificate or act, but we with the husband used a condom as an additional measure of contraception. Now vremenjami there is a small dyscomfort in the bottom of a stomach or belly and a heartburn (the similar state of health was in the beginning of pregnancy) Tell or Say, the probability of pregnancy in this situation is how much great, or these are consequences of abortion? For today after the "suspicious" sexual certificate or act has passed or has taken place 8 days.
Today was on reception at the doctor and she has told or said, that the uterus is more than norm or rate and has directed on uzi. Whether It is possible in advance without uzi to tell or say, what can cause the increased uterus?

Malanova T.B.
15.05.2004, 02:18
No, it is impossible.