PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, girls and the doctor. Respond please - during pregnancy...

Irina
11.05.2004, 23:17
Hello, girls and the doctor. Respond please - during pregnancy I long time (about a month) used drops in a nose of type "Naphthyzinum", "Halazolinum", " for a nose ". In contraindications there was no that pregnant women cannot use them, but today I have learned or have found out, what is it harmfully. As it can be reflected on health of the child. I used drops all sixth month of pregnancy. Thanks in advance.

Olja
15.05.2004, 01:47
Anything certain - to mine nobody will tell or say...
Write " Naphthyzinum at pregnancy to apply follows with care and ogranichenno, and at some statuses during pregnancy he is counter-indicative. " And more " At application sosudosuzhivajuh drops (to preparations of this group concern: Halazolinum, Otrivinums, ksimeliny, for a nose, nazivin, Sanorinum, tozin,) it is necessary to remember Naphthyzinum, that such drops are counter-indicative to the people, suffering by a hypertonia, disturbances of a rhythm of heart, a diabetes mellitis, disturbances of function of kidneys. At pregnancy above specified drops it is necessary to apply only to destination the doctor. As a rule, to apply such drops follows no more than 3 h days. And add to it or this is a thinning of a mucosa, a nasal bleeding, loss of an olfaction - and unpleasant enough picture appears. " So likely all these interdictions iz-for raised or increased loads on kidneys at pregnant women, and here still superfluous chemistry... Do not worry, and check up a status of the child, the health! Success.