PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All the matter is that at me awful allocation (pregnancy of 14 weeks). Voob...

Dasha
11.05.2004, 23:37
All the matter is that at me awful allocation (pregnancy of 14 weeks). Voobshche-that, they of ordinary color and a smell, but, - to mine, well TOO MUCH. Can, it is any pathology. In hospital have told or said, that simply thrush, but something is not believed.

Masha
12.05.2004, 10:49
Dasha, with offensive or approach of pregnancy in an organism increases or is enlarged kol-in a liquid, sootvetsvenno and secretion potovyh glands, vaginas, etc. increases, therefore and the volume vydeleny is more than earlier. For own calm, ask the doctor to take a smear on flora (especially if allocation have changed color, a smell, there were unpleasant sensations). I wish good luck!

evromedprestizh
14.05.2004, 23:58
If in smears method PTSR not obnruzheno infections, no trouble. At ber-h always it is more vydeleny. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101 45 00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).