PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 3 years and vosem months. Her name is Karina. She is sick with rozhdeni...

Elena
12.05.2004, 11:52
To my child 3 years and vosem months. Her name is Karina. She is sick since a birth and here its or her diagnosis: the Bronchial asthma, serious current, hormonedependent. Atopichesky a dermatitis (it is continuous retsedivirujushchee current. A polyvalent food allergy. Secondary T-a cellular immunodeficiency. Secondary malabsorbtsija (saharidaznaja a failure). A pancreatic failure of II degree. An asthenoneurotic syndrome. A dysbacteriosis of III degree. The child transfers or carries only a potato, meat, an onion and cabbage, and also admixtures on a hydrolysate of a casein "Nutramigen", "Pregestimil". We require news of diagnostics, treatment, a delivery. Are surveyed in genetic city centre of Odessa: assay SHvahmana 1 : 160, Sodium chloridums of sweat 12, 5 mekv/l, skrinning urine and TSH amino acids of a blood without features, but PTSR on a mucoviscidosis did not pass or take place. The nutrition very badly perevarivaetsja, happens a steatorrhea and polyexcrements. Everyone who can the help of our daughter send please the reports to the address of lena_me@ukr. net.

Talanova E.J.
13.05.2004, 03:57
Dear Elena! To help or assist Karine it is uneasy, and it is necessary to do or make it ONLY under the internal control of skilled or experienced experts.

Tanja
13.05.2004, 09:23
Elena, repeat the e-mail. I can not write to you...

Talanova E.J.
14.05.2004, 20:58
Tanja! Clean or remove a superfluous blank after a point (after Copy/Paste) - superfluous blanks after points and sleshej generjatsja a script serving conference: - (

Lena
14.05.2004, 23:47
Elena on April, 09th 2001 21 : 20 : 52
To my child 3 years and vosem months. Her name is Karina. She is sick since a birth and here its or her diagnosis: the Bronchial asthma, serious current, hormonedependent. Atopichesky a dermatitis (it is continuous retsedivirujushchee current. A polyvalent food allergy. Secondary T-a cellular immunodeficiency. Secondary malabsorbtsija (saharidaznaja a failure). A pancreatic failure of II degree. An asthenoneurotic syndrome. A dysbacteriosis of III degree. The child transfers or carries only a potato, meat, an onion and cabbage, and also admixtures on a hydrolysate of a casein "Nutramigen", "Pregestimil". We require news of diagnostics, treatment, a delivery. Are surveyed in genetic city centre of Odessa: assay SHvahmana 1 : 160, Sodium chloridums of sweat 12, 5 mekv/l, skrinning urine and TSH amino acids of a blood without features, but PTSR on a mucoviscidosis did not pass or take place. The nutrition very badly perevarivaetsja, happens a steatorrhea and polyexcrements. Everyone who can the help of our daughter send please the reports to the address of lena_me@ukr. net.