PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, good afternoon! To me propisadi Vitrum Prenatal, it is good vitamins?...

Galina
08.05.2004, 23:03
Girls, good afternoon! To me propisadi Vitrum Prenatal, it is good vitamins? Very much I worry that my term of 12 weeks, and I did not accept neither Acidum folicum, nor vitamin A. The doctor speaks, what is it normally as the overabundance of vitamins even is worse, than a disadvantage. Has and more registered to me bufidum bakterin.

Ljuda
12.05.2004, 18:59
The doctor of the rights, and vitamins I these or it a saw, anything bad tell or say about it or this cannot, bifidum bakterin too is not harmful

Elena.
14.05.2004, 23:15
I too drank these vitamins while the toxicosis has not tortured. One "but" - if it is simple Vitrum Prenatal, instead of Vitrum Prenatal Forte in addition to them it is necessary to accept a preparation of an iodine, t. To. This element does not enter into structure of a complex, but he vital for good hearing and mind or wit of the future child. Therefore consult to the doctor in this occasion. And bifidum bakterin it is very useful to a microflora of an intestine, that's all.