PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Small duration of gestation the doctor has suggested to drink vitamins. The husband has bought or purchased Vitrum...

Natalia
10.05.2004, 21:53
Small duration of gestation the doctor has suggested to drink vitamins. The husband has bought or purchased Vitrum-Prental. Whether necessarily them to drink? If the child and so all receives with a delivery of mother? As the question on a disadvantage of vitamins is not necessary. Whether will be from them more harm than advantage or benefit?

Inna, 17 weeks
12.05.2004, 11:43
Vitamins to drink necessarily. If you esteem different there books and sites on a subject of pregnancy necessarily will find the reference to start to drink vitamins still for mesjats-two before planned conception. The person practically never receives all necessary vitamins from products! Especially it concerns or touches pregnant women, at which raised or increased need or requirement for many vitamins and trace substances. And first three months is the period when at the child organs are formed all. At this time Acidum folicum which extremely hardly to receive in enough from nutrition is especially necessary, and at its or her deficiency the child can have teratisms. Though personally to me " Vitrum-Prenatal " has not approached or suited! I have started to drink it or him in a month when we planned conception, but at me from it or him failures literally all digestive organs have begun and excuse, the horrible constipation. I was tormented two weeks, could not understand at all, from what it with me. Then closely or attentively with directories has studied or investigated the summary to these vitamins and vijavila very high maintenance or contents of iron which causes a constipation in 90 percent or interests of people. Doctors recommend to start to drink all ferriferous preparations from small doses then the organism gradually gets used also such terrible reaction are not present. I to myself have bought or purchased "Prenatal" (there a dose of iron half less) - since then all fine. Besides if you will drink vitamins, you have less probability of an early toxicosis and other unpleasant things. Me, for example, practically at all toshnilo never. I do not approve or confirm, what is it exclusively owing to vitamins, but I think, that they promoted. Success!

Marrying
13.05.2004, 20:41
Excuse, that I interfere, but, I think, it is a stereotype of our doctors. I live in England, and for all pregnancy never heard, that to that that naznasili vitamins if the pregnant woman can reasonably eat.

Inna
14.05.2004, 22:44
There was I in your England - in London particularly. I do not know, how business or affairs with a delivery at you personally are, but - to mine there is high-grade to eat very hardly. Iz-for the prices first of all. And their public catering is in fact continuous fish end chips... Muck rare or infrequent! That is it is necessary, it seems to me, or for all most to prepare (and it not always turns out), or is any rubbish. By the way, I was in a shock, when have read through western so-called " norms or rates of the use of alcohol of pregnant women " (!!!) It appears, it is quite possible to drink a glass (!!!) fault or wine at one go. Here only I do not remember - once a week or even twice. I nevertheless would not risk. However, to drink or to not drink (alcohol or vitamins) - the private affair of everyone. It as at Zadornov: "... But it is possible and to not pay. If the result " does not interest.