PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, the HELP!!! I neznala that the pregnant woman also drank beer and wine (was much r...

Anja
03.05.2004, 15:44
Girls, the HELP!!! I neznala that the pregnant woman also drank beer and wine (there were many different dates and occasions). What to me now to do or make? How it will be reflected in the child? A duration of gestation of 4 weeks.

The anonym
06.05.2004, 02:11
Most likely in any way. Visit or attend genetics.

The anonym
08.05.2004, 13:39
No trouble is not present, I too yet did not know drank beer.

Anna
11.05.2004, 00:32
Anyutas, do not experience, all will be ok and how " New Year's detki " which now to a word are born?! I " the New Year's child " and thanks God all ok, already wait for the)

The anonym
12.05.2004, 10:33
Overwhelming majority of women drank or saw and smoked not knowing about pregnancy. On such term the principle all or anything, t operates or works. e. If something has gone not so the abortion would happen. I only on 4 j have learned or have found out weeks about pregnancy, and all these or it 4 weeks as on a harm too were a heap of occasions properly to have a drink beer and to smoke cigarettes of type of the captain bleka:)))

Irina
14.05.2004, 21:41
It is necessary what nonsense! There Are so much girls are asked by the same question. Whether today all the day I am excruciated by a question can show the test extrauterine?