PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! A problem following: At me after sex with constant partnero...

Alain
12.05.2004, 09:15
Hello! A problem following:
At me after sex with the constant partner appear rezi in mocheispuskatelnom the channel (and constantly it would be desirable in a toilet, and with a wild pain on a droplet). Earlier I sinned on suppositories and on that that could gde-to catch a cold that.
Saw " furadonin, furasemid " and pains passed or took place. Has passed or has taken place half a year! I had a suspicion, that business not in me, and in that that at us incompatible florae. Began to use condoms. Pains have passed or have taken place. But sex in condoms to us is not pleasant. Prompt, in what our problem?
e. My flora does not deliver to me inconveniences. And here contact with it or him - unequivocally causes to my organism injury or damage.
Analyses now very dear or expensive, tell or say pozhalusta who exactly from us to be checked up? (at the guy pains what or the dyscomfort is not present!) and on what.
Zaranie I thank!

Malanova T.B.
14.05.2004, 21:34
1. It is a pity to me, that you had such selftreatment - " " furadonin, furasemid ". 2. As complaints at you, to you and to be surveyed.