PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my child 5, 5 years. One month ago it is diagnosed - izova...

Natasha
09.05.2004, 07:48
Hello! To my child 5, 5 years. One month ago it is diagnosed - izovalerianovaja an acidemia. Genetically caused disturbance of an exchange orgnicheskih acids. Recommended a diet with sharp restriction of fiber (any!) up to 8 10 g/days have still appointed or nominated L-a carnitine. Whether tell or say, please, this disease recovers, whether the child will normally develop at a disadvantage of fiber of an organism? And that to us of genetics have told or said, what the mortgage of normal mental development - absence of an intoxication, but in fact without fiber too it is impossible? At us from signs at the moment of statement of the diagnosis - an organic aciduria, a ketosis, a hypoglycemia, an epilepsy, an arrest of development (not rasping), frequent vomitings, muscular delicacy, a right-hand hemiparesis of an easy or a light;a mild degree. In advance I thank.

Nekrasova N.J.
10.05.2004, 23:58
Where diagnosed? Whether have appointed or nominated glitsin?

Natasha
11.05.2004, 20:40
The diagnosis put in Moskovsk of scientific research institute of Pediatrics and children's surgery of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. In unit of genetics. Glitsin we there drank or saw, while were in a hospital, is equal 1 months On 1/2 tab. 2 times a day. In purposes or appointments of the doctor was L-a carnitine, glitsin and Phenibutum, but it there was a consultation of the leading scientific employee, to. M. n. And our treating doctor pochemu-that in an extract did not adhere to these purposes or appointments and we drink only elkar and Depakinum (we accept it or him already for a long time on naznacheni. epileptologa). Whether treatment suffices? Next week to go there to hand over the analysis, whether it is necessary to ask to add the doctor glitsin? And more a question: The dietarian from your site has advised the American page of association of an organic acidemia so there it is written, that children with izovalerianovoj an acidemia in America (and in the Europe too) besides a protein-free diet accept all " leucine-free amino acid mixture supplemented with vitamins, essential minerals " as it is necessary zajuolevanii to limit thus entering of Leucinum. Whether and in Russia there is a similar hydrolysate? In advance I thank for answers.

Nekrasova N.J.
13.05.2004, 04:02
At this disease and nizkobelkovaja a diet the carnitine is appointed or nominated to long term glitsin. Glitsin - for linkage and deducing or removing of toxic or toxiferous products of an exchange, a carnitine - for a restore of its or his secondary disadvantage, nizkobelkovaja a diet - for depression of an albuminous intoxication. In references on a diet there are norms or rates - 1.5 gr / kg/day. So, 8 10 gr/day are, similar, it is not enough. About presence of a hydrolysate in Russia I do not know. But he is more actual for children about one year (as replacement of milk). For more strshih children nizkobelkovaja the diet, v-the general or common, is sufficient.

Natasha
14.05.2004, 20:24
Many thanks!!!