PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at my bride of 3 weeks as pregnancy (the first, her 18 l...

Alexey
11.05.2004, 21:56
The dear doctor, at my bride of 3 weeks as pregnancy (the first, her 18 years), we wish to do or make tomorrow abortion, but in 10 days at us wedding, and then wedding travel, can it is meaningful transfer or carry 2 weeks abortion on then?

Asol
12.05.2004, 07:29
And what for in general to do or make abortion, if at you in 10 days wedding. And you know than you are threatened with abortion, moreover and the first - with sterility or barrenness. It is very dangerous, many girls snachalo do or make, and then regret... But already late. I such... Do not do or make this mistake or error then to not regret!

Marina
13.05.2004, 16:17
Alexey, think again, do not do or make abortion! Certainly, in 18 years it is very difficult to incur such responsibility, as the child, but in fact and the responsibility for murder (and this murder!) also will lay down on you. I have made abortion in 23 years. It was pregnant from the liked person, but, as well as many, I was frightened of household difficulties: the apartment is not present, job should be left, money will not be, and to make out attitudes or relations " on zaletu " it would not be desirable. I remember, the doctor who did or made to me US, has told or said: " Think, it is not necessary to do or make abortion! You See, what turn to me - these women cannot become pregnant, unless you wish to become one of them? " I then have thought, that with me such there will be no also all will manage. Now I married, we with the husband ochen-very much want the child, and nothing turns out. Already almost year we are treated, have spent a heap deneg-sil-vremeni-nerves, and I awfully abuse myself for that abortion. Besides during these or it 4 h years I do not cease to abuse myself made. And to church went, repented, sins have absolved my, and the feeling of fault does not pass or take place. Any day was not, that has not regretted! And you in fact are going to to get married, I am assured, that on love. So save a fetus of your love, except for pleasure, he (or she) anything, except for pleasure, during your life will not introduce! Success and happiness to you!

E
14.05.2004, 03:01
Hello! I had a similar situation... Seven years ago I have made sbort in 19 years and as the doctor dissuaded me, but liked brosil-did not want at once children. At me was terrible vospalenie-thought I shall not survive. More year it was treated, probably complex treatment again + acupuncture has helped or assisted. Thought nobody never shall admit! But through time I have forgiven or excused it or him also we have got married. In a year I being protected again have become pregnant during treatment by antibiotics. Doctors have taken from me the receipt on putting off or taking out from them otvetstvennosti-they me have warned, that terrible consequences (or 2 heads at the child threaten or 100 % slepo-gluho-mute) all of us having morally exhausted have decided to leave this fetus...
I all pregnancy roared and prayed... The enemy I shall not wish!!! But at me the daughter was born a miracle! The clear head and a beauty:) What for to you such flours or torments and stradanija-in fact you are happy, ahead it is so much pleasure and holidays divide them already all family! I wish your of good luck and pleasures!!!

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.05.2004, 18:44
And in general there is a sense to do or make abortion??? Can save is better pregnancy - the first abortion is fraught with sterility or barrenness. If are firmly assured, that abortion is necessary to do or make now + purpose or appointment profilakticheski antibiotics.