PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, gde-nibud it is possible to make US for real money? In a floor...

Katyas
05.05.2004, 02:50
Tell or Say please, gde-nibud it is possible to make US for real money? In an out-patient department unreal turns. The same question under the analysis of a blood, it is possible gde-to make it or him that passing an out-patient department, and in wives. Consultation to bring only results?

Lena
08.05.2004, 23:39
And you where live? In any city there is a hospital, in her laboratory, it is necessary to approach or suit to laboratory assistants, to learn or find out about paid prieme/to delivery of the necessary analyses. At us and in consultation do or make platno uzi, without turn, it is necessary only for a while nomerok to take, costs or stands 300 re, in my opinion it is the normal price.

Anna
10.05.2004, 15:19
Katya, and what for you real money? If for US in district 350 500., of such places in Moscow it is full, too most with analyses without any turns. I hand over in the Center of obstetrics and gynecology street Ak. Oparina. I can not tell or say, that US there absolutely without turn, but toward the end the working day to people mizer, a blood I hand over since the morning, the same a maximum chelovek-two.

evromedprestizh
12.05.2004, 00:09
We work without days off. Bodies 101 45 00. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Katyas
14.05.2004, 15:50
And how much is at you to make US?