PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! At me such problem: last week has happened ts...

Irisha
07.05.2004, 21:59
Good afternoon, the doctor! At me such problem: last week the cystitis (a frequent emiction has happened, thus rez, a burning sensation, etc.) . to. There was no time to address to the doctor it was treated 3 days Bisseptolom, then 2 days a saw 5 NOK. All this time still drank the urological collecting (mint, Leonurus, a bearberry and t.). Appreciable improvements have come or stepped, but on Friday I have decided to address to vrachu-to the urologist. He has told or said, that I was incorrectly treated, it is necessary to drink nolitsin, to adhere to the certain diet and to drink more liquids. He has examined me, proshchupa and prostuchal, then I have handed over ekspress-the analysis wet - very well, even the analysis. But drink within 5 days nolitsin I could not, t. To. Badly from it or him chuvstuju itself it is bad. I have replaced it or him on amoksiklav and today I finish drinking 5 j day. Within day I feel well, but arise unpleasant oshchushchunie (type of a small burning sensation) in the evening, and then in itself passes or takes place. It to what how you think? And how much it can proceed and what with it or this to do or make? Thanks

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 11:47
And what you has forced to accept amoksiklav??? I do not agree with "your" treatment.

Irisha
14.05.2004, 10:16
It not my treatment, the doctor has advised. And what it is necessary to do or make?

Malanova T.B.
14.05.2004, 15:45
Means also consequences of treatment pronounce with the same doctor.