PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt. I have given birth to the child on April, 19th, 2000. Whether conception could...

Inga
09.05.2004, 10:33
The doctor, prompt. I have given birth to the child on April, 19th, 2000. Whether there could be a conception on July, 6 7th, 2000? And if to consider, what last monthly were from June, 17 till June, 21st? Whether probably such? Or is more real, what conception has occured or happened after? How most precisely it is possible to count number? In advance thanks.

Talanova E.J.
10.05.2004, 15:13
Dear Inga! You have not specified length and a regularity of your cycle. Most precisely date of an ovulation could be defined or determined, if you conducted or order the schedule of rectal temperature. Approximately, it is possible to tell or say only, that if your cycle is regular and standard - the order of 28 days +/-2 3 days, most likely, the ovulation was earlier. But precisely to tell or say it is impossible, as sometimes the ovulation for some reasons is late (or on the contrary). In case of an irregular cycle of exact forecasts post-faktum and in advance it is impossible to do or make even at presence of the schedule of rectal temperature.

Inga
11.05.2004, 15:12
Excuse, once again. The cycle at me 30 days - turns out standard. Explain as to understand, that most likely the ovulation was earlier. And if a regular cycle, whether there could be a conception up to monthly? Unless such can be? It is very important.

Talanova E.J.
12.05.2004, 09:15
Dear Inga! The Cycle is considered with 1 go day of a menses. For calculation of approximate date of an ovulation at a regular cycle, divide a cycle half-and-half (15 days turn out), and count 15 days, since 1 go day of last menses. Since June, 17th 15 j day turns out on July, 1st. Add for 3 4 days in both parties or sides, and you receive an interval, the most probable for conception, t. e. From June, 27th till July, 5th. Have, please in a kind, that exact date of conception such by to define or determine it is impossible. Probability of that conception has occured or happened on July, 6 7th, also is, though at a regular cycle she is appreciable below, than in the above-stated interval.

Inga
12.05.2004, 14:29
Excuse, but then I again have understood nothing. If already the cell was impregnated, monthly cannot be any more. Can it is necessary consider or count in a underside?

Talanova E.J.
12.05.2004, 21:23
Inga! You have written date of LAST monthly (I correctly have understood you?) - on June, 17 21th. From here also it is necessary to consider or count. Further - monthly any more was not, as there was a fertilization. Or something not so?

Inga
13.05.2004, 01:00
Excuse for God's sake! Itself I sit also I shall understand nothing - the matter is that the monthly last that were since July, 17 21th, instead of June. If not strongly I load - can tell or say in that case approximate numbers. On April, 19th 2000 child himself was requested on light. In general, if to look or see on terms?

Talanova E.J.
14.05.2004, 08:27
Inga! Terms of your sorts or labors quite keep within frameworks of norm or rate (they are wide enough: from 266 till 294 days, including from last menses).