PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Two weeks I accept ZHanin under the reference of the doctor in it is whole...

Julia
11.05.2004, 03:56
Hello, the doctor! Two weeks I accept ZHanin under the reference of the doctor with a view of contraception and elimination of superfluous body height of hair on a body. Before the beginning of reception handed over the analysis on hormones: all in norm or rate, but Testosteron-Depotum in comparison with the middle of a "normal" interval is overestimated. OK I accept for the first time. To me of 20 years, body height of 162 sm, weight of 45 kg. For these two weeks the breast, already almost painless has a little increased. In this connection at me a question: due to what the breast increases or is enlarged and whether she will decrease again after cancelling OK? In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
14.05.2004, 07:55
1. Not clearly your expression " Testosteron-Depotum in comparison with the middle is overestimated (????) " normal "interval" 2. Some augmentation of mammary glands at the first cycles of reception can be, then all will pass or take place.