PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me pipes are passed or taken place;passable, but is in them and solderings. Base...

Elena
12.05.2004, 12:27
Hello, the doctor!
At me pipes are passed or taken place;passable, but is in them and solderings. The basal temperature normal, hormones too, is not present infections, spermogramma the husband too good.
On December, 23rd to me have made a laparoscopy. I hoped, that during this operation to me will restore permeability of pipes, but the doctor has found out a small hysteromyoma, has removed it or her, and with pipes nothing has made. Approves or confirms, that was not neojuhodimosti. Whether it is correct? Pregnancy and does not come. What will you advise?

Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
14.05.2004, 05:28
Among other things it is obligatory doobsledujtemuzha - spermogramma is obviously nedostatchno. It is obligatory to repeat spermogrammu with MAR-the test or dough and to make US + doppler scrotums. It or this doastchno at good spermogramme. Also can yvyjavit that is not entered in parameters analyzed spermogrammoj and influences not rpeproduktivnye abilities of the man. It is necessary to begin with it or this. In occasion of pipes - most likely there is a permeability and she normal, t. To. laparoskopicheskaja diagnostics is an exact method.