PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Now I accept contraceptive tablets (Diane-35). The husband about...

Alain
11.05.2004, 02:29
Hello! Now I accept contraceptive tablets (Diane-35). The husband very much wants the child. Tell or say, what period of time should pass or take place, that I could zaberemennet and give birth to the healthy child. Heard, that these tablets vse-taki kak-that influence an organism!

Karina
11.05.2004, 13:33
Should pass or take place not less than three months

Anja
14.05.2004, 04:11
Hello, Alain. I drank Logest two years as I has explained the doctor, that the break is necessary in 2 3 months not iz-for risk what to be reflected negatively in the kid (t. To. These are tablets of already new generation), and iz-for an every prospect to give birth to two at a birth, and even trojnju (that the majority does not want), t. e basically it is possible and in the first month of refusal from tabletak to become pregnant, if do not confuse such shansy-it not terribly! It is not desirable during reception of tablets, to forget parochku-troechku to drink and zaberemenet-it write and in anatatsii to tablets. I think with Diane-35 too most.