PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello to Me of 28 years. 2 pregnancies and from them 1 labors 4 years ago. Sejcha...

Irina of 28 years
13.05.2004, 11:12
Hello to Me of 28 years. 2 pregnancies and from them 1 labors 4 years ago. Now I can not become pregnant. Spermogramma the husband in norm or rate. From the reasons most likely absence of an ovulation, at good body height folikula (US). Though such inspection was only in one cycle. Hormones in norm or rate. The test house on an ovulation has shown with 11 on 17 put a test stria almost same as control (on 95 %). Temperature basal biphase, but difference not big (36.4 36.6 - 37) and not sharp. Except for that on US all in norm or rate, except for one ovary which is pressed to a uterus. Pipes are passed or taken place;passable (US with a saline solution in August of this year). Operations was not. Infections was not. Pains are not present. I think, that hormonal problems at me are (by temperature and there were long cycles 50 and 41 day) twice. And now all cycles are not similar against each other (from 25 up to 31 put a bleeding of 2 6 days). e. Whether a question in that to try or taste stimulation of an ovulation up to a laparoscopy. On the one hand it would not be desirable itself to feed with hormones if nevertheless it will appear, that the ootid physically cannot get in pipes and after a laparoscopy it is necessary to stimulate an ovulation again. And, on the other hand, it would not be desirable to transfer or carry a laparoscopy (nevertheless operation with the general or common narcosis) if she is not too necessary. Besides a question - in case of a laparoscopy of what exactly to me to ask. Whether it is necessary to dissect all solderings (if they will be found out) or enough only rassech those solderings which it is immediate around of an ovary and can stir or prevent to achievement by an ootid of a pipe? Big thanks.

Rabaev S.G.
14.05.2004, 03:24
My attitude or relation to laparoskopicheskomu to an adhesiotomy more negative. In your situation, for the beginning, it is necessary to pass or take place base inspection for definition of further tactics of treatment.