PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The DOCTOR, already third time I ask the question, respond please! Nistatinum in t...

Alla
10.05.2004, 03:29
The DOCTOR, already third time I ask the question, respond please! Nistatinum in tablets on early durations of gestation (5 6 week), accepted for treatment of a thrush under the prescription of the doctor and more did not know that is pregnant. Whether could damage or injure;hurt it to the child? Thanks, very much I worry.

Ekaterina
11.05.2004, 05:45
Alla, a similar question today flaunter Nina, look or see in day time reports. However, at you later duration of gestation... But - to mine if pregnancy desired it is necessary to calm down, and hardly later (as advises the doctor, on 12 14 week) to make US + diagnostics.

Ekaterina
12.05.2004, 03:49
Alla, a similar question today flaunter Nina, look or see in day time reports. However, at you later duration of gestation... But - to mine if pregnancy desired it is necessary to calm down, and hardly later (as advises the doctor, on 12 14 week) to make US + diagnostics.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 01:35
In view of, how long you can look forward to hearing to the question, can be ask Vyshego the doctor. At me in general term is more much, but I so have understood from references of the gynecologist, Nistatinum is not harmful, to me she has appointed or nominated it or him just against a thrush, and to my husband too (on term in 25 weeks when I became very activly on it or her - a thrush - to complain)...

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.05.2004, 02:27
Alla, Nistatinum on this term can cause or call developmental anomalies - more often defects of a nervous tube, the prenatal US in term till 12 14 weeks therefore is shown.