PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me three questions. I on 23 her to week of pregnancy. 1. At men...

JUlja (the previous report not completely).
13.05.2004, 22:07
Hello. At me three questions. I on 23 her to week of pregnancy. 1. At me a chronic pyelonephritis. Now in a stage of remission. There were any bacteria which should be treated, unfortunately, an antibiotic "Bakterin" on 18 oh to week, t. To. They did not give in to various grasses and "Ampicillinum", and the doctor has told or said, that bacteria can get into a fetus. The analysis wet now good. The doctor speaks, that I together with grasses (which I constantly accept, I alternate or interleave Phytolysinum and Brusniver) have started to accept for maintenance of kidneys preparation Zufillin (on a floor of a tablet two times a day). How much competently given prescription? 2. For polsednie two weeks I have typed or collected 1 kg of 100 gram. Much I know it, but the matter is that in the beginning of pregnancy I of %

JUlja
14.05.2004, 02:04
I apologize, but the server cuts off the report, therefore two items or points I transfer or carry to it.
2. For polsednie two weeks I have typed or collected 1 kg of 100 gram. Much I know it, but the matter is that in the beginning of pregnancy I have very much thrown off. Now I eat moderately. Whether it is terrible, what after pohudanija, I began to type or collect more, than 300 gram a week (in total for 22 weeks I have typed or collected 6 kg)? 3. At me recently have increased white allocation. The smear has shown nothing. The doctor speaks, is what is it normal for the pregnant woman. Can be for prophylaxis popolzovatsja Terzhinanom or polizhinaksom? Thanks.