PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 36. What inspection is necessary for passing or for taking place up to pregnancy and objazatel...

Eudoxia
07.05.2004, 21:30
To me 36. What inspection is necessary for passing or for taking place up to pregnancy and whether necessarily to do or make kordotsentez? In what its or his danger?

scorceni
11.05.2004, 15:49
Diagnostic value kordotsenteza is small, practically sravnima with percent or interest of complications. Think again, its or his cost in Peter 2000 rublikov. It is not necessary to us such. To the wife of 37 years recommended the same method, but we have made US on the apparatus of an expert class. There all pathology it is visible as the TV, I recommend, look or see also at the same time nauchno-popular film about the reebenka, it is possible to write down on the cartridge. Cost in Peter 1300 rublikov. Successes.

Eudoxia
11.05.2004, 20:12
Thanks for the answer. It is possible to learn or find out the stamp of the apparatus? At us kordotsentez do or make free of charge, very much genetics insist iz-for age.

Michael
14.05.2004, 01:20
Diagnostic value kordotsenteza is huge if to do or make it or him under indications. It is a unique method allowing to confirm a chromosomal pathology of a fetus. And if, at carrying out of second level UZ of diagnostics, at yours spouses would reveal attributes of a pathology of a fetus have necessarily directed on inspection. Here the main thing really to understand risk of a birth of the sick child in concrete family and to correlate it or him to risk of the procedure.