PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me hr. andeksit and hr. An endocervicitis. And in rezul...

Katya
11.05.2004, 15:51
Hello, the doctor.
At me hr. andeksit and hr. An endocervicitis. And as a result inflammations the left ovary has left for a uterus and was soldered to her behind. Right like normal. An inflammation I now fly or treat activly. And here what to do or make with an ovary soldered to a uterus? And whether it is possible or probable zaberemennet at such design? My doctor to which opinion I concern very validly, speaks, that it will be necessary to do or make something like operation on unit of an ovary. And to try kak-to restore that a normal locating of organs. And if it or this to not make, it is very possible or probable extrauterine. But I would like to learn or find out your opinion. How much or As far as in general it is really traditional zaberemennet after similar operation? And whether she is necessary? And what your forecast can be... On an expert or a practice? I understand what in absentia to speak difficultly, but vse-taki.

Yours faithfully
Katya

Kamenetskij B.A.
12.05.2004, 23:45
To a regret I do not divide or share;part opinion of your doctor and I consider or count, that with problemammi it is necessary to struggle in process of their entering. The planned operative measure will not lower risk of occurrence of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis.

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.05.2004, 23:31
PS: To exclude an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis it is possible only at excision of uterine pipes and carrying out EKO. I think to you it is necessary to specify with yours vrachem all variants of a planned operative measure.