PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much razz during pregnancy it is possible and it is necessary to do or make US? And whether it is harmful...

alisa
02.05.2004, 19:22
How much razz during pregnancy it is possible and it is necessary to do or make US? And whether it is harmful to the kid? To us 5 weeks, on 3 her did or made US. That kby it would be desirable to observe every month body height and development of the kid......
In advance thanks for answers, advice or councils..

Alain
06.05.2004, 12:33
In total it is necessary to do or make US 3 4 times for all pregnancy. A Lot of times do or make, if something is unsuccessful. In general an irradiation for the kid badly, therefore do not do or make more often put!

Lora
07.05.2004, 17:16
Not harmfully. I did or made on 5 j (to make sure of pregnancy), on 12 (to trace correctness of a bookmark of organs), on 22 j (to learn or find out a floor and to look or see at a level of a placenta) on 30 j (for myself an expert level three-dimensional: saw lichiko, correctness of a blood flow in heart, an aorta, a cord or navel, a brain, a structure of heart, absence of defects, correct accommodation of all internal organs, a locating of a placenta, development of a brain and even presence of all palchikov looked;))))) Well also I shall go now before sorts or labors, week on 38 j... But always an arm or a hand on pulse!

Lora
09.05.2004, 22:59
And the US is not a beam, and a sound. The person not perceived.

Alain
12.05.2004, 05:03
Unfortunately, I did not manage to find newspaper clause or article, in which I have read through about harm of US to support the arguments. But has found a heap of laudatory sites in i-not those, the US devoted to safety, made honey. The establishments spending it or him. So can read and calm or abirritate itself. http: // www. art-med. ru/articles/info. asp? id = 15

Lena
12.05.2004, 22:27
It is desirable no more than four times, about US yet all is known. There are data, that the child during US of research tests sensations of a train carried on it or him, and all who did or made US could note oktivnye shevienija after procedure. In early terms till 12 weeks can provoke an abortion.

evromedprestizh
13.05.2004, 23:11
At good scheduled observation 5 7 times are done or made. Harm for a fetus cannot be. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.