PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, help or assist advice or council. I abuse myself last words!!! Me opravdyva...

Inga
05.05.2004, 07:26
Girls, help or assist advice or council. I abuse myself last words!!! I am am justified only by that pregnancy did not plan, was protected and was confident, that is protected. Today has learned or has found out, that it is pregnant. Term gde-that 1, 8 2 weeks from conception. But I every day drank beer - much (bottles 4 5 for an evening). Summer and I relaxed or was relaxed with friends. And few times drank vodka on a summer residence (gram 250 300). I turn out every day poisoned or persecuted the child alcohol. About smoking I in general am silent. Advise, yet late all to correct? If I now shall start to conduct a just way of life, all can be good still? As strongly I could do much harm to the kid. I wish it or him to leave. Still I wish to add, that every day accepted a complex of vitamins, and there Acidum folicum in sufficient kol-ve is present. It can kak-nibud help or assist us with the kid? I look forward to hearing, not ostavte without attention, please

Dyne
07.05.2004, 06:56
Situation widespread enough. But it is necessary will calm down and to start to conduct a just way of life. From the moment of conception before implantation of the impregnated ootid in a cavity of the uterus passes or takes place approximately 10 days, that is in current of this time of substance from your blood do not influence in any way a germ. Plus in the beginning pregnancy operates or works the law " all or anything ", - or you have put or rendered an irreparable harm which will lead to an abortion on early term, or any harm have not put or rendered, in sense it is impossible to damage or injure;hurt chut-hardly. From personal experience - the first child have conceived on a background rough otmechanija birthday of the husband, the beginning of academic year and t. d as well as you strongly experienced, but all has managed. I think, that very much many would share the same histories. Do not experience, all will be good. Success.

Inga
10.05.2004, 09:26
Dyne, thanks you, I am direct ozhila!

Alain
13.05.2004, 22:10
On the bill of alcohol I do not know, but to smoke better to throw not sharply. Pregnant women do not advise sharply to stop to smoke because it can will be reflected in nervous your system and the child. But till 3 months it is desirable to throw. Success to you.