PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To destination the doctor began to accept Diane-35 (from first day...

The anonym
12.05.2004, 23:57
Hello!
To destination the doctor began to accept Diane-35 (from first day of a menses - 7 days, further a break up to the following monthly, then from first day again 7 days and so 3 months on end). Has passed or has taken place 4 days after the first cycle of reception, have begun plentiful korichnevo-black allocation. Thus nothing hurts. Before never accepted hormones. It is normal? Hormonal analyses by way of (except for Prolactinum which to me simply have not made). Diane-35 have appointed or nominated as correcting or adjusting agent of dysfunction of ovaries. Have told or said, that without this course I cannot zaberemennet is independent.
What now to me occurs or happens? Help or assist, please!

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.05.2004, 22:06
Forgive or Excuse. But it is the roughest mistake or error in purpose or appointment OK because on a cancelling of a preparation, and on a background of its or his reception, can be bloody allocation, it is urgent to the doctor, to stop a bleeding conservatively, and to appoint or nominate a preparation under the normal scheme or plan.