PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor I already asked to you today a question in 10 : 21 : 35, thanks for the answer. But...

OLGA
12.05.2004, 23:18
The doctor I already asked to you today a question in 10 : 21 : 35, thanks for the answer. But at me one more question.
I have passed or have taken place the test which you to me have advised. Result: Logest, Femoden, mikroginol.
And can not accept to me them, and sraze to pass on mini-drank or saw, and if yes that what.
Tell or Say than otlichajutsja OK and mini-drank or saw, can mini-drank or saw better.
Thankful in advance

Soboleva L.I.
13.05.2004, 20:29
In my opinion you can to try use Logest. The combined oral contraceptives differ from mini-pilej that their structure includes 2 hormones: estrogen and progestagen (and in mini-piljah only Progestinums). The COOK - more reliable contraceptives, they block an ovulation, demand less rigid keeping of time of reception. However, they have more than contraindications and by-effects. mini-drank or saw an ovulation do not block. Hence, at them smaller reliability, they should be accepted strictly in one and too time, they cause intermenstrual bleedings is more often.