PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me and at the spouse genital herpes. We have passed or have taken place complex...

Belief
12.05.2004, 10:32
Hello. At me and at the spouse genital herpes. We have passed or have taken place complex treatment after which the herpes at us were not defined or determined by method PTSR. Approximately in a year I have become pregnant, it has ended with the diagnosis anembrionija and vykidyshom. After that have handed over repeatedly the analysis. Method PTSR at me the herpes not obraruzhen, and at the husband are found out. My analysis on antibodies IgM, G has shown presence of a plenty of antibodies to a virus of herpes. What to us to do or make? Whether it is possible to give birth to the healthy child in our situation if we again shall pass or shall take place course of treatment and immunotherapies. Thanks

Belief
12.05.2004, 21:38
Forgive or Excuse, has not added. Than you would advise to treat VPG?

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.05.2004, 19:28
If you will pass or take place course of treatment, during beermennosti will supervise a level of immunoglobulins the opportunity to give birth to the child is great enough. Treatment - atsiklovir 400 or 800 (course) or valtreks, immunomoduljator (neovir, tsikloferon, imunofan or polioksidony) + KIPferon or viferon mestno (it is rectal!), vitamins, protivogerpetichesky an immunoglobulin.