PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, what level of leucocytes is considered but...

Olga
12.05.2004, 12:14
Hello! Prompt, please, what level of leucocytes is considered normal in a smear on flora. At me three months ago was 25. Then the gynecologist has told or said, that leucocytes are raised or increased and has appointed or nominated treatment. Several days ago I was at other gynecologist which, having seen or overlooked my case history, has told or said, that the flora was in norm or rate (the second degree of cleanliness) and treatment was not required. I do not know, to that to believe..
Two years periodically at me arise that a thrush a bacterial vaginosis, and last visit described above to the doctor has brought news about new illness or disease - a condyloma. I for this time was at many gynecologists. Frequently they accused each other of low qualification. I was treated both at the immunologist, and at the gastroenterologist, but later dva-three months after treatment again arisen itch forced me to address again to the doctor, and course of treatment for me and my partner was again spent. Thus since the childhood I did not have problems with health, and I both my partner the first and unique each other. I was never pregnant and did not try to become her or it...
One of these days I go to the doctor to learn or find out results of a smear and to treat kandilomy kollomakom. To you I shall be very grateful, if you inform more in detail how I can estimate or appreciate results of the analysis? What should be medium, leucocytes, etc. in norm or rate? What is the degree of cleanliness?
Whether acceptance of preventive measures against repeated relapses of my diseases is possible or probable?
What to me to do or make further? How it is possible to be treated more soon next time, ukepljat immunity and, having rejected all career plans to try to become pregnant? Thanks you big.

Malanova T.B.
13.05.2004, 04:54
The normal smear - - an epithelium - is a little 1 degree of cleanliness, leucocytes - 1 2 5 in sight, flora - a fine rod, mushrooms, Trichomonases are not found out. 2 degree - leucocytes up to 20 25 in sight, flora - can be a variegrated rod, 3 degree - lejeotsitov - more than 30 in sight, the flora - coccuses, rods, mozhe to come to light or be taped and another. You had a second degree of cleanliness which demands only local therapy of 5 7 days. To check up presence of condylomas it is possible only reception at other doctor. I wish to notice, that greater or big condylomas are visible also an eye (on a perineum and in an input or entrance in a vagina), or only at a colposcopy!!!. If they really are, them it is necessary to cauterize and receive antiviral therapy.

Olga
13.05.2004, 19:15
The doctor, thanks you big for an explanation.