PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! And already you asked recently. The short of a question was in that...

Inga
12.05.2004, 15:23
Hello, the doctor! And already you asked recently. The short of a question was that I treated antibiotics a bacterial vaginosis, and then more than two months - a thrush, and nothing helped or assisted from vydeleny. To me have appointed or nominated geksikon, and after a week break - betadin. You have advised to make the analysis again. The result of crop - gardnerell is not present, yeast is not present, is laktobatsilly (+ ++), and Escherichia coli (+). What to me now delat-to graduate betadina (6 more days), or to run to the doctor that she has changed a medicine? Whether can be from this esherihii lasting hardly yellowish allocation and an itch? And whether necessarily it to treat antibiotics, or it will be possible to manage something for a raising of immunity? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
13.05.2004, 18:43
To finish betadin, antibiotics are not shown to you. Probably, at you allergic reaction to local treatment.