PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! Many thanks for the answer. Proceeding from the analysis...

Azalea, 26 years
10.05.2004, 21:53
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! Many thanks for the answer. Proceeding from the analysis of my blood on hormones you diagnosed giperandrogeniju (Testosteron-Depotum 2, 14 Nmol/) and have advised to continue stimulation klostilbegitom 3 more months. In this cycle together with klostilbegitom I accepted deksometazon on 0, 5 with 6 for 12 day of a cycle. You would advise to add what preparations in my situation to accepted by me klostilbegitu in a following cycle? Or you can respond to this question only after the analysis on DGEAS? Thankful in advance.

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.05.2004, 17:58
Azalea, I did not diagnose, and kontatiroval that fact, that at you prisutstvet giperandrogenija which can javljatsja the reason of an anovulation. I did not give any purposes or appointments, and have only expressed opinion that in your case probably continuation of stimulating therapy, t. To. APPOINT or NOMINATE treatment your attending physician who communicates with you internally can only. In this connection add I I can nothing. I think, that if your doctor has appointed or nominated to you this research he understands what for he it does or makes also what references can follow after reception of results.