PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dark urine - that ?to can be? As it is treated nemenikamentozno, narodny...

11.05.2004, 06:36
Dark urine - that ?to can be? As it is treated nemenikamentozno, national agents, diets and so forth

Maria
13.05.2004, 08:14
Vo-the first, it is necessary to find out the reason of darkening or dimout of color of urine. And the reasons these m.. Serious enough also can demand complex treatment. You should seem to the gastroenterologist for exception of a pathology zhelchevyvodjashchej systems. Also you should hand over the analysis of a blood for biochemical research with definition of a level of a bilirubin (for exception of a pathology of a liver). If analyses will be in norm or rate you are healthy and it will be possible to calm down. Now you should pay attention to the delivery, completely to exclude zharenye, acute dishes, takzh chocolate. Very much moleznym in such situation there can be a broth of a dogrose or tea from hips. In general pay attention to the drinking regimen, you should not limit yourselves in a liquid. Success.

13.05.2004, 16:53
Thanks for the full answer. marija at me still is to pair or steam questions in this occasion. Whether the truth that at pregnancy wetting SHOULD hardly be more dark usual? In quantity or amount of a liquid I do not limit myself, but as about green 7 Speak he and diuretic and has vit. S.Shipovnik today I shall buy or purchase, - as I could forget thanks about it or this!
Whether there can be a darkening or dimout iz-for vmeru acute Korean morkovki - on the eve ate.