PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello uv. Doctors! I address to you not first time. Thanks that YOU is...

The anonym
12.05.2004, 01:17
Hello uv. Doctors!
I address to you not first time. Thanks that YOU is.
Has replaced the expert who is engaged in sterility or barrenness and all has begun with zero. Before one year ago did or made GSG-pipes are passed or taken place;passable. A saw klostil-t and mikrofolin-without results. There were problems with an ovulation. tsikl-31 day, for 14 day according to uzi ovulations were not, BT thus rose for 19 20 day. Has now handed over gormony-all in norm or rate (4, TTN, 2, T, LTG, FSG). Uzi monitoring in this cycle has shown, that for 14 day of an ovulation was not, but for 24 day, have told or said, that the ovulation has occured or happened. Thus the doctor has told or said, that at me (on BT which rises for 19 20 day up to 37 36.9 not above) still problems have revealed a failure of 2 phases with shchitovidkoj (at norm or rate of hormones and uzi, she is increased) I drink l-teroksin 50, and later 100. The doctor still asked to make GSG once again, thus has appointed or nominated logest to 2 months, t. To. There can be an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis on background GSG. A question 1. Whether to change permeability of pipes later god-it can is necessary to do or make GSG again 2. Really it is necessary to drink 2 months logest for the prevention or warning extrauterine? 3. Whether it is possible to do or make under indications BT a conclusion about a failure of 2 phases? In advance spaisbo.

Rabaev S.G.
13.05.2004, 16:41
Cite data spermogrammy your husband. Ph. in Moscow for dop. 7249099 Savely Gavrilovich.