PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand!!! I am pregnant (30 ndel). At vulval or vaginal survey for...

Natalia.
13.05.2004, 01:53
Help or Assist to understand!!! I am pregnant (30 ndel). At vulval or vaginal survey for 16 oh to week have found out short shejku. US on this term and on terms 22, 27 weeks have shown length shejki 40 43, internal and external fauces are closed.
According to my doctor - all in norm or rate. The US in comparison with "manual" survey gives the fullest and clear picture.
But today I prochla the information that: vulval or vaginal chat shejki (t. e. That, which at me absolutely korotenkaja) " plays the most important role in deduction of the child ". e. It turns out, what practically from the very beginning my pregnancy is under postojannnoj threat?!? I in a bewilderment and a panic! What information is correct?!

Ekaterina
13.05.2004, 14:06
Do not experience. Anything here terrible is not present, simply it is necessary for you to watch or keep up more itself in any sluchan not peretruzhdatsja, to not lift serious, to not hang up linen (is impossible to last upwards), t. e. To not do or make that can cause or call labors. At me shejka short from the same term, nearby 2 see the Main thing that the fauces have been closed and was dense. If he is softened - then impose a seam on shejku (to help or assist you to inform pregnancy). But even in an overlay of a seam anything is not present terrible, this procedure for a long time is fulfilled. Success to you, will not pull in vain - all will be good!