PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, I in rassterennosti. This month I had a strange cycle (Thought...

Inna
12.05.2004, 01:47
Girls, I in rassterennosti. This month I had a strange cycle (Thought without an ovulation), BT was 36.4 36.6 up to 28 days of a cycle and did not vary, dallee did not measure, t. To. Was ill with a bronchitis. My cycle 29 32 days. And so, all the month long not predhranjalas, thought with such BT not zaberemenneju. A week a delay and tests positive, I in a shock. BT I measure by rules, now still I am ill or sick and BT I do not measure, all will be peer not exact. Here one of these days there is a blood to hand over. How you think, unless it was possible zaberemennet?

Tanja
13.05.2004, 14:00
You could have an ovulation to a delay - see the possible or probable reasons on http: // www. wantbaby. ru/library/books/toni_weschler/chapter_7/. At me a regular cycle, and last two months instead of usual 29 ti days 35. to. Conducted the schedule of basal temperature and knew, that iz-for illnesses or diseases in 1 oh to half of cycle the ovulation can move, was quiet about the health.