PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at me term of 28 29 weeks. As a result Doplerovskogo is...

Natalia
12.05.2004, 13:31
The dear doctor, at me term of 28 29 weeks. As a result Doplerovskogo researches have diagnosed - appreciable depression plodovo-a placental blood flow (and " sufferings of a fetus "). The expert on US speaks, that on all parameters the child corresponds or meets to term, except for diameter of a tummy. A tummy in norm or rate, but near the bottom limit. Still chut-hardly also it is possible to put SZRP. Has advised not bespkoitsja and to come on US in a month (did or made on March, 13th) - to observe in dynamics or changes. As to the attending physician, here absolutely other reaction - urgent hospitalization. On a question " what for? " And " what treatment? " Has listed, at least, 20 preparations which should be entered intravenously. I consider or count, that communication or connection between SZRP and Doplerovskim the diagnosis, certainly, is not excluded. But SZRP yet do not put, that is all while in norm or rate. Whether there is a necessity to resort to such radical treatment? After US I began to go more, have increased an exercise stress and have started to drink vitamins "Pregnavit". As it seems to me, the child became quieter (less movements). You would recommend what methods for improvement plodovo-a placental blood flow? I am assured, that there are more natural methods. How I can soon make repeated US?
In advance I thank for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.05.2004, 12:52
+ doppler it is necessary to do or make repeated US not earlier than in a month. It is possible to apply to improvement of a blood flow hofitol, Trentalum, it is not obligatory to begin thus with the dropwise or drip introduction.