PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Recently handed over analyses on ZPPP (a clamidiosis, a herpes, TSM...

Sonja
12.05.2004, 14:25
Good afternoon, the doctor! Recently handed over analyses on ZPPP (a clamidiosis, a herpes, TSMV, ureaplazmom m mikoplazmom). By method PTSR it is revealed only ureaplazmom. It is appointed or nominated a trace. Treatment - sparflo (1 tab. 2 in day, 10), injections tsikloferona (2 once a day, 10 days), Nistatinum (1 tab. 4 of time in day for 500000, 10 days), karsil (on 2 tab. 3 of time in day, 10 days). And also went on processings to the doctor. The doctor the thrush has diagnosed also and has told or said already has appointed or nominated treatment (Nistatinum). In a map I have read through, but the doctor nothing has informed on detection leptotripsa. What is it such? Whether it is necessary for my partner to hand over the analysis on leptotrips? And whether can to relieve the treatment appointed or nominated above and of this misfortune? Considering, what the doctor at all has not informed it or this to me, whether I already doubt treatment of a ureaplasmosis is correctly appointed or nominated? And me the physiotherapy is appointed or nominated but the opportunity to go to the same out-patient department at me is not present now, and to recover it would be desirable. What procedures are necessary for passing or for taking place? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
13.05.2004, 11:42
Treatment is appointed or nominated in full, it or he can be given and to the partner. Fizioterpiju always it is desirable to appoint or nominate after survey on an armchair, instead of in absentia. To begin fiziolechenie it is necessary for 6 7 day of a cycle.