PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Term 4 ned. In current of week I feel as though a strain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, he not...

Tatyana
09.05.2004, 00:25
Term 4 ned. In current of week I feel as though a strain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, he a little vzdut, sometimes pains happen pricking, have registered vitamin E and suppositories with a papaverine but in current of week of any changes. Whether really such happens prompt please, I very much experience, as iz-for this strains I am afraid to sneeze (can entail an acute pain)

Hope
10.05.2004, 06:30
I the same term also have all attributes described by you. The doctor speaks, what is it not so well, but is absolutely normal. It is necessary to keep simply a confinement to bed, to drink vitamins and all it will be normal. Descend or go just in case on US if, certainly, yet were not.

Olja
11.05.2004, 22:22
At me too such was, have registered too most. And too within a week of all this it was saved, and then like all would began to pass or take place. Already 15 weeks. Fie, fie... The Stomach or Belly sometimes hurts below as at monthly, on US have told or said, that no trouble (it I went when there were 4 5 weeks, the stomach or belly very strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, I was afraid that either an abortion or extrauterine).

Olja
13.05.2004, 10:59
At me too such was, have registered too most. And too within a week of all this it was saved, and then like all would began to pass or take place. Speak, what is it can be on early terms. Already 15 weeks. Fie, fie... The Stomach or Belly sometimes hurts below as at monthly, on US have told or said, that no trouble (it I went when there were 4 5 weeks, the stomach or belly very strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, I was afraid that either an abortion or extrauterine). All has appeared well, any threat.