PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! The matter is that in 18 years I have made abortion. Now to me...

JUliana
12.05.2004, 11:12
Good afternoon, the doctor!
The matter is that in 18 years I have made abortion. Now to me 22. But there is one but! All this time after operation me prisledovala a strange pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly (gde-that in the field of an ovary). I went to many doctors, there was an infection after abortion, treated three times, like has cured. But, on complaints about a pain doctors speak, that that's all right and they see nothing. The truth have found at me erroziju (but have made the analysis - have told or said, that it is not possible to wait couple of years to give birth, and then already and to think of her) Have made uzi ovaries - are healthy, even one size, are not displaced, etc. Voobshchem to me speak, that I am healthy and that is possible or probable this pain iz-for my intestine. Even forced to hand over the analysis of a feces. But the pain all the same is. And she has appeared (distinctly or clearly I remember) for the second day after operation. I understand what virtually to not put the diagnosis, but as in your opinion, what is it can be, can in your practice there were similar cases. I any more do not know, that to me to do or make, very much I am afraid to become fruitless or to earn any terrible illness or disease. Advise me something.....
Yours faithfully,
JUliana

Malanova T.B.
13.05.2004, 10:58
And it not seems to you, what ALL OF YOU these years are pursued with a regret about an abortion?, phobia ostattsja without the child?. So your pain more psychoemotional, than material.