PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 26 week of pregnancy, on 25 j US has shown, that pla...

Alisa
12.05.2004, 16:02
Hello! At me 26 week of pregnancy, on 25 j US has shown, that the placenta is located on 1.7 sm from internal fauces. (have told or said, that I the candidate on cesarean). A uterus not in a tonus. All analyses by way of, nothing disturbs. The doctor has written out Magne 6 (for prevention of spastic strictures), Curantylum (for improvement of microcirculation in a placenta) and Ascorutinum. Whether it is necessary to me to all this to accept? To instructions to Curantylum it is written, that in 2 3 trimesters it or him accept only in cases of emergency...
In advance thanks for the answer.

Elena With.
13.05.2004, 10:29
At me on term of 27 weeks the placenta has been located on 2, 2 from internal fauces the doctor has told or said what is it not well, but it or she still has time to rise, t. To. When the uterus grows a placenta rises, but on term of 33 weeks it is necessary to make one more ultrozvuk, last week I had 33 weeks and I went on ultrozvuk, the placenta has risen already on 8 see so to worry early.