PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At term of 14 weeks - a collar zone of 3 mm. Speak, it will what is it be reflected on...

Rushana
11.05.2004, 09:02
At term of 14 weeks - a collar zone of 3 mm. Speak, it will what is it be reflected in mental development of the child???

The anonym
12.05.2004, 06:38
I do not wish to upset, but only today has read through, that on augmentation of a cervical department of a germ the syndrome of the Down is defined or determined. That means is increased - I do not know. It seems, read on www. medlist. ru about strike UZIstov.

Ekaterina
13.05.2004, 02:37
Collar prstranstvo it is estimated or appreciated in term 10 - 14 weeks and in norm or rate should be up to 3 mm inclusive. The collar space is considered a marker of chromosomal anomalies of a fetus, t. e. Its or his augmentation in the specified terms can speak about any anomalies of a fetus. Basically, at you boundary value or meaning;importance, 3 mm in 14 weeks is top border of norm or rate. It is natural, that the more term, the more collar space. Therefore: be convinced, that term is established or installed correctly (no more than 14 weeks), that research has been spent by the transvaginal gauge (it is much more exact method, in particular, when the bill goes on millimeters), can obratsja to genetics that he has calmed you. Most likely, with your child that's all right (vse-taki, 3 mm are 5 and not 6). Yes, when will pass or take place the following of US (in 22 24 weeks), tell or say to the doctor, that in the first trimester the collar space was on the top border of norm or rate.

Natasha
13.05.2004, 08:38
Most easier if wish to calm down, make on term of 16 19 weeks the analysis on alfafetoprotein (AFP). He just also will give you the answer, to, whether there are any deviations or rejections at a chromosomal level, any defects of development in a fetus. I wish good luck.