PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, At me two questions. Whether it is possible to use kontratse...

Asmik
12.05.2004, 10:11
Hello the doctor,

At me two questions.
Whether it is possible to use a contraceptive without advice or council of the doctor? That is easier or simply to go to a drugstore and to buy or purchase any got contraceptive. The matter is that at us in Armenia (I think in Rosii too) druggists of all lish pharmacists instead of doktara so hardly they can give pravelnyj and the necessary answer.

And the second question.
Whether contraceptives prevesti to sterility or barrenness in consequence or investigation of long use can?

In advance blagodaren.

Asmik
13.05.2004, 07:12
Hello the doctor,

At me two questions.
Whether it is possible to use a contraceptive without advice or council of the doctor? That is easier or simply to go to a drugstore and to buy or purchase any got contraceptive. The matter is that at us in Armenia (I think in Rosii too) druggists of all lish pharmacists instead of doktara so hardly they can give pravelnyj and the necessary answer.

And the second question.
Whether contraceptives prevesti to sterility or barrenness in consequence or investigation of long use can?

In advance blagodaren.