PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 32 years, one child, one abortion up to the sorts or labors, one after and...

Inga
12.05.2004, 13:38
Hello! To me 32 years, one child, one abortion up to the sorts or labors, one after the spiral also has simultaneously been inserted. Stood longly, about 8 years, pains have begun, allocation - a spiral have removed, (not vrosla, externally any features it has not been noticed (according to the doctor) except for an insignificant inflammation of a uterus (a propyl all courses of the appointed or nominated medicines, was at the gynecologist all was normalized) the Menses at me always began in time. A cycle 31 day. But years with 16 I approximately yearly have a delay for month and week (term always the same). Usually it has NOT been connected with nerves, pereeezdami, change of a climate or a situation. About 3 4 years ago I have started to recover. Has added about 6 kg, but in every possible way I try to struggle with it or this and periodically there is a sensation, that the delay (and the last some years of a delay were already few times for a year), coincides with the period of addition weight. (but it only is possible or probable, not for certain). So after excision of a spiral has passed or has taken place almost year, at first monthly came in time and in habitual volume (approximately 5 days from them one are the strongest, one it is normal, the others hardly - hardly) Now after February, 28th the following menses has begun on May, 5th and both of them are extremely insignificant (approximately 3 days from them only one less than normally) Before February, 28th the delay too was decent bought the test for pregnancy, but it's OK Twice, and no additional sensations or the phenomena are present. Nerves? Yes, but any more less than year (problems which) Home life by way of, frequency of employment or occupations by sex last years yet is not possible to solve as did not vary, 2 3 times a month. I am protected panteks-by an oval. The truth recently I again struggled with weight. But such was never earlier. Whether most of all I am afraid there can be it something of type extrauterine?

Malanova T.B.
13.05.2004, 06:16
Most likely at you disturbance of a menstrual cycle tsenralnogo parentages. Descend or go to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist.