PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 30 years, given birth or travailled. Almost 5 years continuously accepted Tri-..

Irina
09.05.2004, 13:21
Good afternoon! To me of 30 years, given birth or travailled. Almost 5 years continuously accepted Tri-Regol. Now pharmacists speak, that them have removed or have taken off from manufacture. Annually handed over analyses - all in norm or rate. Now I need to start to drink other preparation. The doctor has told or said either Trikvilar, or Tri-Mersi, not on one especially not insisting. I cannot make a choice independently. Advise what of them? In advance thanks.

The anonym
11.05.2004, 02:26
Trikvilar it is better transferred or carried. Plus in Tri-Mersi for you a small dose.

Soboleva L.I.
12.05.2004, 10:38
Hello, Irina! If you well transferred or carried Tri-regol, replace it or him Trikvilarom.

Natasha
13.05.2004, 02:14
Hello. To me of 27 years. I accepted 5 years TRI-REGOL. Now it or him have removed or have taken off from manufacture. Tell or say please what tablets better it or him to replace (TRIZISTON, TRIKVILAR or with what nibut with more modern?) whether and if to not do or make a break between TRI-REGOLOM and with next month will begin priniamt new abletki this msjats it is safe or time is necessary that orgaizm has got used and it is possible to become pregnant?

Natasha
13.05.2004, 06:09
Hello. To me of 27 years. I accepted 5 years TRI-REGOL. Now it or him have removed or have taken off from manufacture. Tell or say please what tablets better it or him to replace (TRIZISTON, TRIKVILAR or with what nibut with more modern?) whether and if will do or make a break between TRI-REGOLOM next month it is safe or time is necessary that orgaizm has got used and it is possible to become pregnant?